Wednesday, January 13, 2010

View from the Wing and Frugal Travel Guy Blogs

There are some folks in the Blogospehere who have been up to this a lot longer than I have. I have links to two of them on the left ("Frugal Travel Guy" and "View from the Wing"). Please check out their blogs too, as they come at this from different aspects than I do. I travel far less and am trying a different tack so that I'm not redundant. FTG's blog is chock full of advice as well as an entertaining travelogue of his globtrotting jaunts with his wife. VFTW has great commentary and gets down into the nitty gritty of premium travel. If you want to know what Lufthansa First Class food from Dulles to Frankfurt looks like - he'll likely have the snapshots of it to satisfy your curiousity.

No comments:

Post a Comment